Beginnings and Endings

Well, it's almost the end of the school year, which means that in less than two weeks, I'll have graduated and now free to relax and enjoy the summer. I'm honestly extremely anxious whenever I think about graduating. At the beginning of the year, I was excited–I would be going to a new school, meet new people, and just have fun over there. Now, however, my emotions are starting to combine, and I'm having a difficult time organizing my thoughts and focusing on only one thing. I guess it's because I don't really want to leave school now. Not because of the teachers–I'll miss them, definitely–but the fact that I won't see my friends for a long time, maybe only once or twice through my high school years, if I'm lucky. I only want to spend as much time as I can with them and just enjoy the last few weeks of school without getting overwhelmed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fixer

Stereotypes

Scary Accomplishments